The major problem for the people who have titles is its cleaning. The best homemade tile grout cleaner is the mixtures of ammonia + white vinegar and baking soda with Hydrogen peroxide. Grout is a dense fluid basically, a mixture of cement water, and sand. It is used to fill the spaces and gaps between the tiles when they are freshly applied in kitchens and shower floors.
It is also used to adhere or bond the tiles precisely on the sides of the wall. It is often color-tinted when we want to keep them visible. So the major and necessary task is to keep your tile grout clean and look as new as they were for the very first time.
Types Of Tile Grout:
There are three basic types of best homemade grout cleaner used often. I am going to list them below. All of these tile grouts have their own unique features which make them suitable for different specific applications.
- Un-sanded Grout
- Finely Sanded Grout
- Epoxy Grout
1. Un-Sanded Grout
This tile grout is used when the walls are 1/8 inches wide or less than this inch.
2. Finely Sanded Grout
This grout mixture is use for the tiles of floors that are more than 1/8 inches wide and 3/8 wide.
3. Epoxy Grout
This is the most ideal tile grout because it is highly resistant to chemicals and stains. It is enriched with a hardener and epoxy resin.
Best Homemade Tile Grout Cleaner: Tool and Method
There are so many easiest ways through which you can easily remove your tile grout with 0% cost and natural grout cleaner, if you have few tools and ingredients available at your home. Today I am going to tell you some best homemade tile grout cleaner remedies. So here we go.
- Baking Soda And Hydrogen Peroxide
- Ammonia And White Vinegar
- Lemon Juice And Baking Soda
Tools Required To Clean Tile Grout:
In order to increase efficiency of your work you need some tools to do a good job of cleaning your tile grout perfectly.
- Scrub Brush: To scrub the paste you apply on grout
- Grout Brush: For cleaning of tile grout
- Rubber Gloves: To protect your hands from harsh chemicals
- Safety Glasses: For protection from contact of cleaner with your eyes
1. Baking Soda And Hydrogen Peroxide
It’s the most effective homemade remedy for your tile grout cleaning. Because baking soda and hydrogen peroxide act firmly against stains. So, it helps to clean your tile grout instantly. Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to clean grout also very satisfying because when you mix both baking soda and hydrogen peroxide together they turn into a foaming, watery shaving cream.
Procedure of Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide:
The method for this home remedy grout cleaner remedy is very simple and follows in a few steps.
- First start grout cleaner recipe, you have to pour baking soda in a small container and then add a ¼ of the hydrogen peroxide in the total mixture.
- Now stir the mixture well and wait to turn it into foaming, watery shaving cream. Now your mixture is ready. Also you can add a few drops of dish washing soap into it.
- Apply this mixture onto the grout line. let it sit down for at least five minutes. So it can make the stains and grout leave the tile.
- Now, scrub the mixture by applying some pressure with your elbow. As you scrubbed, the tile becomes more bright-bright with a very delightful effect.
- Now clean your tile with the help of a sponge.
2. Ammonia and White Vinegar
If your tile grouting is 1 to 2 years old and because the light color is more sustainable than this remedy is helpful for you.
Procedure of Ammonia and White Vinegar:
Procedure for this is also very simple and will be easily understandable to you.
- Take a half cup of baking soda in a bottle and then add almost 1/3 cup of ammonia into it carefully.
- Also, add 1/4 cup of the white vinegar for better results and mix them well with warm water.
- Now spray this mixture on a grout line and set it down for several minutes.
- Last and final, clean it out with a soft and clean cloth
3. Lemon Juice and Baking Soda
It is a very easy and useful remedy to make your tiles look clean as they were earlier.
Procedure of Lemon Juice and Baking Soda:
Take an amount of baking soda and add lemon juice of almost equal quantity into it to make a thick paste and apply it. You can also add white vinegar in this mixture to make it more effective. After applying this mixture on the grout line, wait for a while to clean this with a piece of towel.
Precautions While Cleaning Grout
There are some precautions that you should take while cleaning tile grout with cleaners.
Tips You Should Know
Here I am going to explain to you some tips that will help to maximize the effect of your tile grout cleaning.always keep them in mind while doing cleaning.
So, these are very simple and useful remedies available to you to clean your tile grout. You can make them at home without any cost and by little effort. Although, these remedies are simple but more effective than other ready made tile cleaners. The mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide is my most favorite best tile grout cleaner.